tisdag 24 december 2019

Steins:Gate Rewatch (Episodes 1-7 Thoughts)

I didn't intend to make another analysis like I did with Psycho-Pass, but I just want to say that I feel like I'm watching this show for the first time.

When I originally viewed Steins: Gate, I thought that the first half of the show was okay because It was weird and confusing and for the second half is way better. But as I'm doing a rewatch of the show, I can safely say that this is one of the best shows of all time!

The first half feels entirely different now on a rewatch, as the first time I was either bored or confused by many things happening, but since I've seen it already once before I understand it well now. The most surprising things were how so many things that appear in the latter half of the show are hinted in the first half, like f.ex Mayuri raising her hand (her sad past), an evil organization (SERN), Moeka photographing everything (Her being apart of SERN), Kirisu's dad being a dick (Kirisus characterization), John Titor (Revealed to be Darus daughter), Okabe is the only one remembering anything (Reading Steiner), etc.


The first time, I liked the show and it got better the more I thought about it and after watching S: G 0, I feel that the show will now be greater as a whole.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar